100 South Creek Road
Northern Beaches Business Park
* $255/sqm (net) with $30/sqm of outgoings
* Ready for occupation Q3, 2021
* Central Northern Beaches location
* Modern and innovative design to encourage a commercial identity
* Unit sizes from 500sqm – 25,000sqm
* Ample car parking spaces with a mix of undercover and on-grade
* High clearance clear span warehousing
* Warehouse clearance of 9m – 11m
* Separate toilet amenities for both warehouse and offices
* Practical size mezzanine offices
* Large office windows providing superb natural light
* Individual zoned air-cooled air conditioning
* Modern design to accommodate corporate image
* Flexible ground floor showroom/production area
Northern Beaches Business Park will be purpose built for small, medium and large scale industrial users wanting to be accommodated in a prominent Northern Beaches location.
Positioned on South Creek Road in Cromer, minutes from Collaroy, Dee Why, and the beach, this growing Northern Beaches suburb is conveniently located 30 minutes from the city, with easy access to Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly. This brand new development is nestled between Narrabeen Lake, Cromer Golf Course, Dee Why Lagoon and Dee Why Beach in the centre of Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022