854 Pittwater Road
Highly Exposed Two Storey Building Suitable for an Array of Businesses
* Ground Floor, 110m2 of Retail/Showroom space
* Level 1, 110m2 of open plan Office space with additional storage area
* Excellent exposure to over 80,000 cars daily
* Large ceiling-to-floor glass frontage facing street, offering great visibility for pedestrians and commuters
* Male and Female amenities
* Equipped with an extensive fit-out, flexible floor-plan and modern finishes
* Current fit out offers 4 private executive offices
* Spacious kitchenette & breakout areas
* Incredible signage opportunities
* Abundance of natural lighting
* Rear lane access and 2 car spaces included
* Outgoings: $8972 per annum
Great exposure to the busiest road on the Northern Beaches and a short walking distance to the new Meriton Development, supermarkets, banks and medical practitioners. Metres away from one of the Northern Beaches busiest B-Line bus stops. Less than 3km to Dee Why Beach and 20km from Sydney CBD.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021