3, B6/49 Frenchs Forest Road
Premium Shared Office Space for Individuals and Small Businesses
* Prices are inclusive of utilities, internet and cleaning. No more to pay
* Access to a community of interesting, innovative & collaborative people
* Monthly events & workshops, plus exhibitions from local artists & photographers
* Offices include desks/ Standing desks, chairs and pedestal drawers
* Brand new workstations with 24/7 access via keypad entry in security building
* Fully equipped, reservable meeting rooms plus various breakout areas for informal meetings
2 person office
12 month commitment $1,200 + GST PM
6 month commitment $1350 + GST PM
6-8 person office
12 month commitment $2,600 + GST PM
6 month commitment $3,100 + GST PM
Located in the heart of Frenchs Forest CBD, amongst the high-tech corporate environment offering direct access to major arterials leading to Chatswood and the City. Well serviced by transport and the local surrounding business community with over 4,000 office workers just metres away. Situated in close proximity to the Northern Beaches Hospital and high flow traffic exposure.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021