2D The Corso
Superbly Located Retail or Food & Beverage Opportunity on Manly Corso - Large discounts on offer for the first year
* Total Area: 76m2, Ground floor: 48m2 & Mezzanine floor: 28m2
* Excellent double glass frontage onto the Northern Beaches busiest retail & pedestrian precinct
* Located only a few doors down from Manly Wharf, high exposure to locals and tourists coming off the ferry
*Suitable floorplan and layout for a variety of retail businesses or F&B outlets
* Near new, extensive fit-out installed can be included by negotiation. High end plant and equipment to be included by negotiation.
* Possibility for connection to grease trap and exhaust ventilation
* High clearance ceilings with fantastic lighting and air-conditioning units
* Mezzanine level with stair access, suitable for seating and additional storage room
* Excellent signage opportunities for the incoming tenant
* Commercial kitchen with ample storage and various usage spaces throughout
* Separate, nicely renovated, male & female toilets in the rear access area
* Various council carparks within close proximity of premises
* $134,000 + GST Gross
Opportunities like this do not come up often on Manly Corso, especially on the favourable south side position so close to Manly wharf. This retail space is already fitted out to the highest of quality (can be included by negotiation), do not miss the chance to expose your brand to the Manly locals & international tourists.
Conveniently positioned on a vibrant pedestrian mall that links Sydney Harbour and Manly Wharf to the internationally-famous Manly Beach. The Corso is frequented by a burgeoning local population, interstate and international visitors with exposure to approximately 2.5 million visitors per annum.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).