Shop 1/50 East Esplanade
Ultimate frontage directly opposite Manly Wharf
* Shop 1 area: 103sqm
* Bespoke, flexible floor plan and fit-out solutions available
* Premium services inclusive of grease trap and ventilation
* Easy access with multiple entrances
* Early commitment will allow for a customised premise in building phase
* Located directly across from busy Manly Wharf, between the Wharf and Beach
* Pedestrian traffic to Manly of approx. 7 million annually
Located within the brand-new luxe development, 'Manly Emporium', this is an extraordinary landmark building, with street frontage to East Esplanade, directly opposite Manly Wharf, flowing through to Manly's main mall between the Wharf and Beach, The Corso.
The Manly Emporium offers wide hallways with no touch entry, multiple access points via laneways, lifts and low-level stairways. End of trip facilities will also be available for workers keen to avoid public transport, continuing with Australians new love of cycling and surfing.
Images are artists impression. Subject to Council approval
The first major site, located in prominent pedestrian mall position on The Corso, flowing through to East Esplanade as you alight from the ferry, travelling from harbour to beach, which capitalises on the majority of pedestrian traffic as the traverse to world-famous Manly Beach.
* Manly Wharf and Manly Cove Beach are 200 metres away, Manly Beach is 400m from the doorstep.
* A 15.8 km's (30 minute drive approx.) from Sydney's CBD.
* Manly Ferry and Fast Ferry Services motor to Sydney's Circular Quay within 20-30 minutes.
* Comprehensive bus services are all within 200m of the premises and travel to Chatswood, Warringah Mall and numerous destinations on The Northern Beaches, as well as linking with the B-line express city to Mona Vale bus service.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021