Shp 1/43-45 North Steyne
Prime Retail Opportunity on Manly Beach Front with 50% Rent for First Year
* Half rent on first year T&C's apply
* Open plan retail with full glass shop front
* 180sqm area plus secure basement car space
* Great signage opportunity including light box (S.T.C.A)
* Retractable awning and air-conditioned retail space
* Manly's finest bars, cafes and restaurants at your doorstep
* Supported by an established and growing residential neighbourhood
* Storage area and rear lane access for deliveries and services
* Close to council car parks and public transport
* NBN providing fast, reliable connection to the internet
* Approximate per annum outgoings: $21,729
Brilliant world class location, offering you access to thousands of local businesses, residents, tourists and students every day. Share the area with leading brands, cafes and restaurants such as Starbucks, The Pantry, The Steyne Hotel, Copenhagen Ice Cream, Ben and Jerry's, Hemmingways plus many more local and international retailers.
Approximately 11kms and just a short ferry ride from the Sydney CBD, Manly is one of the most affluent areas on the Northern Beaches and acts as a service centre for the nearby suburbs. Manly is the icon of the Northern Beaches because of its famous beautiful beach, vibrant retail strip & reachability, making it a large draw card for people all over the world & domestically. Manly is very accessible and has a large transport hub with ferry, bus, taxi terminals and plenty of parking.
Vincent West on 0403 444 000 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021