12/176 South Creek Road
Huge Modern High Clearance Warehouse
This is a sought-after and secure IN1 Zoned complex, suitable for businesses which require storing, distribution and or manufacturing. The estate provides dual street access from South Creek road and Boola Place for 40ft and 20ft containers.
Total Area is 150sqm plus an addition 70sqm of a steel plate mezzanine to the rear, and 2 car spaces. Positioned in Block H in a north west position with excellent truck/vehicle access.
• Total area 150sqm plus an addition 70sqm of a steel plate mezzanine
• 2 Car spaces
• 116sqm of warehouse floor
• 34sqm of elevated office area
• 70sqm of additional steel plated mezzanine
• High clearance warehouse with 40ft container access
• Remote control electric roller shutter door
• Air-conditioned office with floor to ceiling glass for excellent natural light
• Kitchenette and separate bathroom with shower facilities
• Prime position with a private pedestrian entrance
• Gated security complex
• Built in 2002, professionally managed complex of 67 with an on-site café
• Positioned in the highly sought after commercial and industrial precinct
• Excellent transport links close by with services to Manly Wharf and Sydney CBD
LOCATION: In the heart of Cromer's industrial estate, featuring dual street entry, wide driveways, landscaping and a popular on-site cafe. Cromer is a suburb on Sydney's Northern Beaches, 20 km north east of Sydney CBD and just over 2km to Pittwater Road in a well serviced and established industrial Complex.
***All rentals are per annum and quoted areas are approximations***
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021