Shops 1-5/1238 Pittwater Road
Commercial property investment at circa 6% Net on the Northern Beaches
* 4 secure leases including one to a government department
* Whole ground floor of 5 strata lots
* Great mix of tenants that offer diversity in risk profile
* Restaurant, Hair salon, Government department & Surveyors
* Building completed in 2009
* Fantastic location literally between Pittwater Road and the beach
* 2 street frontages
* Huge 36 metre frontage to Pittwater Road and 12 metres Ocean Street
* Massive basement parking area with 51 car spaces on title for the shops
* Net income $368,520 + GST approx. per annum
* Outgoings $64,970 approx. per annum
Lot 11 – 171sqm, 13 car spaces
Lot 12 – 101sqm, 11 car spaces
Lot 13 – 96sqm, 6 car spaces
Lot 14 – 123sqm, 8 car spaces
Lot 15 – 202sqm, 13 car spaces
Being sold in one line with a total of 693sqm lettable area and 51 car spaces.
Located in Narrabeen in the heart of Sydney's Northern Beaches. Situated between Pittwater Road offering exposure to the busiest arterial road in the region and the beach with all the tranquillity the Pacific Ocean has to offer.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Vincent West 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).