15 Orchard Road
Calling Owner Occupiers, Investors & Developers
The property has a site area of 1,012sqm and comprises of a 636sqm two-story brick office building with 300sqm basement car parks, plus an attached 268sqm medium clearance brick factory at the rear, plus 95sqm single story low clearance timber framed asbestos cladded factory at the rear of this.
This freehold block boasts a prime 20-metre street frontage to Orchard Road, one of Brookvale's main thoroughfares providing loads of street and signage opportunities.
The property is being presented as a going concern with 100% occupancy. Most tenancies are on "holding over" from expired leases, providing month-to-month tenancies, with the longest lease expiring May 2022.
* Freehold building
* Being sold as a going concern
* Land area: 1,012sqm
* Building area: 1,231sqm including 300sqm underground parking
* Contains 4 warehouses and 4 office suites
* 3 upstairs office suites are all air-conditioned with kitchenettes and shared male and female amenities including showers
* Downstairs office has its own bathroom amenities and kitchenette amenities
* All offices are bathed in loads of natural light
* 4 of the warehouses contain their own bathroom and kitchen amenities
* Warehouse 5 has a sink
* Massive signage and exposure opportunities
* Multiple uses
* Zoned IN1
* 9 secure underground parking (2 are tandems)
* 9 external parking spaces
* Perfect for owner occupier investor or developer
* Excellent growth opportunities
* Ripe for development opportunities
Orchard Road runs perpendicular to Pittwater Road, which is the main arterial road that runs through the Northern Beaches.
Brookvale is the economic heart of the Northern Beaches, it's our largest employment and economic precinct which services industrial and urban services needs for the whole north district. Brookvale provides easy access to many businesses and everyday amenities and has in recent years gentrified to accommodating music industries, artists, breweries, distilleries, cafes, and trendy restaurants.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 for your inspection today.
** All rentals are per annum & areas/measurements are approximations **
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022