18/98 Old Pittwater Road
Occupy or Invest in this Great Warehouse with Exposure and a Showroom Vibe
This boutique warehouse in a tightly held complex has a great position within the development with plenty of exposure facing busy Old Pittwater Road in the heart of Brookvale. You or your tenants will always enjoy the spaciousness of the warehouse with easy access, and boasting a light filled office with ample windows.
Warehouses do not come up very often, let alone in this tightly held estate. Brookvale is one of the fastest growing industrial precincts on the fashionable Northern Beaches, occupiers or investors now have an opportunity to buy a stake in Brookvale's exciting growth trajectory, or add another valuable asset to their existing portfolio.
* Total area: 195sqm. Comprising 146sqm of warehouse & 49sqm of 1st floor office
* 3 car spaces on title
* Separate front entrance and great signage opportunity facing Old Pittwater Rd
* Great 40" container access into the complex – easy for deliveries and dispatch
* 5.5-6m high clearance, clear span warehouse, presented nicely
* Bi-fold warehouse door access with 5.4m height & 3.5m width
* Excellent fit out included inside the property – suitable for an array of businesses
* Air-conditioned office with individual climate control
* Abundance of windows into the offices on the mezzanine level
* Great exposure & signage opportunities onto Old Pittwater Road
* North facing providing plenty of natural light into the office & filtering into warehouse
* Private bathroom amenities with shower facilities & kitchenette internally
* Estimated gross income: $48,750 - $52,670 + GST per annum
* Outgoings $8,205 per annum (approx.)
This popular warehouse estate is located on one of Brookvale's most famous industrial roads, Old Pittwater Road, the main carriage way for the Northern Beaches, providing access to the rest of Sydney. Conveniently positioned a few minutes' level walk to the newly renovated Westfield Warringah Mall and all its ancillary services including Australia Post, Banks, B-Line bus terminals, various retailers, and eateries.
Call Vincent West, Paul Cunningham or Oliver Rosati today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021