21 Oaks Avenue
Commercial freehold ripe for development in the heart of Dee Whys bustling centre
* North facing block offering loads of natural light
* Excellent opportunity to secure a tightly held freehold site in Dee Why
* Currently multi tenanted offering holding income whilst seeking approvals
* Currently split up into 3 retail shops and 5 first floor offices
* Potential to reap the benefits of a strong commercial and residential market on the Northern Beaches
* Prime position in the heart of Dee Why Town Centre, Northern Beaches Sydney
* A rapidly evolving beachside suburb with city convenience not too far away
* Potential district and water views from the upper levels
* Footsteps to shopping, supermarkets, eateries and rapid city access via the new B-line bus service
* Level walk to the beach and vibrant seaside eateries
* Strong demographic and population trends
* Right across from the Northern Beaches largest development – The Lighthouse by Meriton
* Estimated Outgoings: $66,831.59 per annum
* Current Net Income (with 1 shop and 2 offices vacant): $139,048 + GST per annum (Estimated fully leased net income: circa $240,000 + GST per annum)
Planning Controls (As per current LEP)
* FSR – 3.4:1
* Zoning – B4 mixed use
* Height – 24m
* Warringah LEP 2011
Dee Why is a high demand development suburb undergoing significant gentrification. The new Northern Beaches hospital, Warringah Mall upgrades, Dee Why master plan, Dee Why PCYC centre, B-line rapid transit system and proposed Northern Beaches tunnel, combined with a lack of development in the region have ensured that the Northern Beaches is a blue chip location for development.
Inspections allowed between 10:45 - 11:15am on Tuesday & Thursday - only with your pre registration and allotted time slot. Please contact the agents to arrange.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 25th November 2021 at 4.00pm.
To receive a copy of the information memorandum and all planning information, or if you have any further enquiries, please contact Vincent West 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022