C5/15 Narabang Way
Calling all Owner Occupiers or Investors
The stylish property is located in C Block and faces north, allowing it to be bathed in natural light from its stunning tinted widows and front warehouse tilted door. The top floor has reverse cycle air-conditioning and commands views out over to the beautiful bush valleys of Garigal National Park. The office boats 2 executive offices that sit on the edge of a large open planned area, suitable for 6 or more staff.
* Total area: 165sqm
* 4 car spaces (3 undercover)
* Warehouse height 3.8 meters
* Large open planned office area
* 2 individual executive offices
* Tiled entranceway and staircase
* 2 kitchenettes
* Exposed reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Downstairs shower and unisex bathroom facilities
* Upstairs unisex bathroom facilities
* 70 meters to the local bus stop
* An onsite Cafe with indoor and outdoor eating facilities
* Walking distance to 2 other nearby cafes
* Well-appointed kitchenette and bathroom facilities
* The property will suit a wide range of business uses
The Meridian Business Park is positioned close to Bunnings, Belrose Supa Centa and global corporations such as Demag, Panasonic and Altium adjoining the Garigal National Park. The business park is well served by public transport, gyms, cafes and childcare centres. Narabang Way is located at the busy intersection of one of the largest Northern Beaches arterial roads (Mona Vale Road and Forest Way), providing easy access to the Northern Beaches, the North Shore, City CBD and the rest of Greater Sydney. These roads provide easy access to Mona Vale, Brookvale, Chatswood, North Ryde, Hornsby and Sydney CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021