16 Naree Road
DA Approved Boarding House on the Northern Beaches
The dual-level dwelling comprises of 12 studio rooms, a common room, managers quarters and seven off-street parking spaces. It's located 700m from the new Northern Beaches Hospital and the adjoining site for the proposed Frenchs Forest Master Plan consisting of a new urban plaza with retail, eateries, supermarkets and professional services. The current progression of the town centre development has closed its public exhibition and is now moving forward to Council Recommendation which is anticipated to be finalised in the next 6 months providing a strong uplift opportunity.
It's 200m to the Forestway Shopping Centre, 200m to The Forest High School, footsteps to city/Chatswood buses and a short drive to beaches.
- This is a rare approved boarding house opportunity as almost all boarding home applications will not be approved under the new provisions of the house SEPP
- Recent mixed-use development approvals which are underway in the street include BH at N10 and the Dentist at N20
- Currently occupied by an original three-bedroom weatherboard home on a 734sqm approx. level landholding
- Dual-level dwelling comprising of 12 studio rooms, common room, managers quarters and seven off-street parking spaces
- Further potential to capitalise with the opportunity for a third level addition incorporating an additional six studio rooms (STCA)
- A short stroll to the B-line express bus services, set to expand to the new Northern Beaches Hospital connecting to all Sydney major centres
- Benefits from the now completed underpass for effective traffic flow around the new Northern Beaches Hospital, to Warringah Road under the Wakehurst Parkway and Forestway
- $1 billion investment into infrastructure upgrades to the area and the 20-year plan with the phased delivery of 2,300 new jobs
- 8km from Westfield Warringah Mall, 8km to Chatswood CBD and a short drive to beaches
Similar Properties in the area
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021