39&40/23 Narabang Way
Excellent office space with private balcony & leafy outlook - Occupy or Invest
* Total internal area: 127m2
* Unobstructed views and floor to ceiling windows
* Air-conditioning with glass window louvers
* Currently fitted out with 7 separate offices
* Internal kitchenette and ample storage options
* Large 23m2 private balcony with fantastic views
* Suitable for investors or owner occupiers
* On-level Male & Female bathroom amenities
* 6 secure allocated car spaces on title
* Outgoings per annum: $8,792 approx.
* Gross Rent = $49,188 + GST
* Term - 1+1
* Start date – November 2020
* Net Rent = $40,396
* Tenant prior to November 2020 was on a 6 year lease term
The building is well-maintained, has lift access, provides visitor parking and disabled access in addition to shared Male and Female and disabled amenities.
Relish working in a premium office amongst the Northern Beaches' newest rapidly growing business district. Only 30 mins to Sydney CBD, M2 and F3 Freeways, centrally located via Mona Vale Road and Forestway, only minutes to the Northern Beaches new Hospital. Just 20 minutes to Manly, North Ryde, Chatswood and Hornsby and nearby to a variety of cafes, Bunnings and Belrose Super Centre.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021