90/69 Middleton Road
Large Storage Unit With 2 Roller Doors and 2 Tenancies
* Dimensions - 8.8m length x 7.3m width
* Newly completed development – The Vault, Cromer
* Great position within complex – 4th unit from the entrance gate
* Excellent access with 2 roller doors
* Divided into 2 units that can be recombined
* Bonus mezzanine area of 46sqm (left 26sqm, right 20sqm)
* Perfect for investors or owner occupiers. Occupy all or rent one out!
* Layout of complex allows for occupant to drive up to the door
* Internal clearance up to around 5m
* Shared disabled access amenities in complex
* 24/7 secure access and CCTV building system
* Roller door access with individual security options
* Individually metered with phone data and power connection
* LED lighting included
* Zoning – General Industrial IN1
* Expected gross market rent - $22,000 to $24,000 + GST Gross
* Outgoings per annum - $2,394 + GST approx.
Located in the heart of Cromer's industrial and commercial centre on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Situated only a short drive to Pittwater Road, the main carriageway for the Northern Beaches, providing access to greater Sydney and minutes to the centre of Dee Why and all the services and retail it has to offer.
Contact Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022