18/14 Polo Avenue
Polo By The Sea is a highly sought after two level secure complex, complete with CCTV and automatically closing gates. Constructed with precast concrete walling, insulated metal roofing, extensive tinted glass with powder coated aluminium window panels and Bifold glazed panel doors, this property is built to last. Positioned nestled in a friendly and social top-level warehouse and community. These Mona Vale warehouses are tightly held. They sell and lease quickly so don't come up very often.
* Total area 160sqm
* 1 tandem parking
* CCTV cameras, free to air TV antenna connection, 40" 1080p television
* 42" LG 4K computer screen with 4 HDMI inputs pre-wired
* Bluetooth sound bar with separate bass
* Hardwired network connectivity & surge-protection power boards
* Plenty of hardwired "network" wall sockets
* Air-steriliser/purifier, ceiling fans & ceiling-mounted solar-tube light
* Communications room, 3 phase power & air conditioning units
* 2 bathrooms, washing machine/dryer & 1 shower
* 1 fully equipped & functional kitchen with ducted rangehood
* 3 executive suites, reception area, 1 kitchenette & electric cooktop
* Office furniture, alarm system & insulated metal roofing
* IN2 zoning
Polo by the Sea is a modern security gated industrial estate situated just off Barrenjoey Road providing easy walking access to Mona Vale Beach, Pittwater Place, Coles, Harris Farm, the Mona Vale Hotel, B-Line Bus Stop, Mona Vale's main shopping strip and Woolworths. This property is centrally located and provides quick easy access to Mona Vale Road.
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021