Storage/15 Jubilee Avenue
Unmatched Brand-New Industrial Development in Warriewood
* Storage unit sizes range from 21m2 – 25m2 (Can be combined for larger areas)
* Perfect for investors or owner occupiers
* Layout of complex allows for occupant to drive up to the door
* Internal clearance up to around 5m
* Shared disabled access amenities in complex
* 24/7 secure access and CCTV building system
* Roller door access with individual security
* Individually metered with phone data and power connections
* LED lighting included
* Rare brand new industrial site in the tightly held suburb of Warriewood
* Zoning – B7 Business Park
* Outgoings per annum - $45/m2 + GST approx.
Positioned in the heart of Warriewood Valley, with easy access from Mona Vale or Pittwater Road, this development is centrally located for an array of businesses. The complex is situated around the corner from Pittwater RSL and only a short drive to either Mona Vale retail hub or Warriewood Square Shopping Centre.
* 1.1km to Mona Vale Retail CBD
* 2.8km to Warriewood Beach
* 3km to Warriewood Square
* 11.5km to Dee Why Retail CBD
* 14km to Warringah Mall
* 23km to Chatswood CBD
* 32km to Sydney CBD
Contact Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021