4307/4 Daydream Street
Calling all Investors & Owner Occupiers - 6.42% Return
* Total area 82sqm
* Corner office with great natural light facing the North East corner
* Floor to ceiling windows on the North and East corners
* Fully cabled, sunscreen blinds, aerial for TV
* Balcony providing natural ventilation with a pleasant outlook
* Ducted air-conditioning with individual climate control
* 2 parking spaces, ample off street visitor parking plus on street parking
* Security development in cul-de-sac street
* Childcare & playground centre in the development
* Kitchenette with instantaneous hot water
* Tenant. Fire BCS*
* Lease Start Date 1 Oct 2019
* Lease End Date 30 Sept 2021 (Tenant wants to stay on)
* Lease $34,619 Gross Plus GST
* Water Rates: $82 approx
* Council Rates: $1,166.37 approx
* Strata: $8,000 approx
Quattro Corporate is centrally located in the heart of Warriewood's commercial/industrial precinct on Sydney's Northern Beaches. A definite lifestyle choice with beaches, parks and golf courses nearby. Mona Vale CBD is just minutes away providing all manner of conveniences including Australia Post, medical centre, Supermarkets, public transport and banks. Pittwater Road and Mona Vale Road are close by for easy access to the rest of Sydney.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 today for your inspection.
***All prices are per annum and quoted areas are approximations***
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021