Shop 1/33 Truman Avenue
Brand New Luxury Retail in Prime and Tranquil Setting
Perfect for investors or owner occupiers, these boutique shops would suit a variety of retail or professional users looking to join the already well-established businesses including boutiques, allied health, solicitors, and restaurants/cafes, catering to the residents of the complex as well as the surrounding community.
* Shop 1 - Internal Area: 99m2 and 2 car spaces
* Part of 'The Truman' Shop Top development
* Trade with residents and surrounding community
* Great for restaurants & cafes
* Grease trap & exhaust provisions available
* Designated car spaces plus plenty of street parking for customers
* Suitable for owner occupiers or astute investors
* Estimated outgoings $90/sqm per annum including water, council & strata
* Tax benefits available with full depreciation schedules due to new building
* Expected completion – September 2021
A security building just metres to local shops and moments from Cromer Golf Club, Narrabeen Lagoon, Dee Why and a selection of shopping centres. Situated approximately 22km from Sydney CBD and within easy access to Warringah Mall and an array of local beaches.
Please call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021