Unit G/6 Narabang Way
Calling all owner occupiers or investors
This versatile warehouse is perfect for your container access needs and suitable for many types of business such as, racking, distribution, and storage, or as a Head Office Location.
Enjoy a separate reception area, 3 executive suites and storage area with all its own amenities. Downstairs features a boardroom/office, foyer area and a lunchroom with its own amenities.
* Total area 382sqm plus 5 car spaces on title
* Warehouse area 194sqm; office areas 188sqm
* High clearance and clear span with 40ft container access
* Perfect for pallet racking & stacking with large truck access
* Full height electric roller shutter door, two personnel access doors
* Covered loading area, 3 phase power, venetian blinds on windows
* Separate reception with air-conditioned office split over two levels
* Excellent natural light with windows around perimeter of property
* Two kitchenettes, three toilets, showers and separate lunchroom
* Zoned B7 - Business Park - Northern Beaches Council
* Per Annum Rent: Gross: $84,769 + GST | Net: $73,840 + GST
* Per Annum Outgoings: $10,929 + GST approx
Within Austlink Business Park, at the busy intersection of the 2 large arterial roads connecting the Northern Beaches to the North Shore and the rest of greater Sydney (Mona Vale Road & Forest Way). 7 minutes to St Ives, 30 minutes to CBD, M2 & F3 freeways, 20 minutes to Manly, North Ryde, Chatswood & Hornsby via Mona Vale Road & Forest Way Belrose. The Business Park is well served with public transport, gyms, cafes, childcare centres, Bunnings & Homemakers Supa Centa.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 for your inspection today.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021