9/8 Oaks Avenue
HAVANA - 12 Unique Off The Plan Retail Spaces For Sale and Lease
These boutique shops would suit a variety of retail or professional businesses including restaurants/cafes, boutiques, allied health services, medicals and many more.
* 63sqm area plus 3 car spaces
* Brand new development with 71 residential apartments and 12 retail shops
* Highly exposed corner position is great for retailers wanting the ultimate presence
* Grease trap & exhaust provisions available for some shops
* On title car spaces plus customer/visitor parking and nearby carparks
* Suitable for an array of tenants
* Estimated outgoings: $90/sqm per annum including water, council & strata
Positioned on the corner of Oaks Avenue and Pittwater Road, this new development is highly exposed to over 50,000 cars daily. The complex is easily accessible from major arterial roads from the North, West and South, connecting Dee Why easily to Chatswood, Sydney CBD, North Shore and more. Located approx. 100m to the B-Line bus stop, 1km to Dee Why Beach, 2.5km to Warringah Mall and 17.5km to Sydney CBD.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).