373 Barrenjoey Road
DA Approved Building offering residential/commercial mix
The property fronts Barrenjoey road, which is the only main arterial road connecting the rest of the Northern Beaches to Manly, capturing high-flow traffic and good pedestrian exposure.
* Total land: 526m2
* DA approval for combined retail and residential offering
* 6 apartments varying from 1 beds, 1 bed + study and 2 beds
* Tightly held pocket of real estate in excellent lifestyle suburban setting
* Approval for 105m2 retail space suitable for a large array of business types
* Zoning – B2 Local Centre
* Height Limit – 11.5m
* Architect for the DA - Archisoul architects
* Current building consists of 2 retail shops and 1 residential apartment (all tenancies on month-to-month)
* Strong demographic trends in Newport
* Outgoings: $16,032.56 per annum
Positioned on western side of Barrenjoey Road in Newport, and is nestled in this beach side suburb's busy & vibrant entertainment hub. Close to the bus stop, other eateries, BWC, and the council car park. Barrenjoey road provides access to the greater Northern Beaches from Avalon to Manly. Only 200 metres to Newport Beach, km to Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, and 1.2km to Newport Public School.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Similar Properties in the area
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).