2/91-93 Old Pittwater Road
Suitable for owner occupiers or investors
This boutique warehouse is positioned in only a small block of seven and well positioned. One unit in from the front entrance, facing north in the heart of Brookvale. You or your tenants will always enjoy the spaciousness of the warehouse with easy truck assess, and boasting a light filled office with floor to ceiling glass.
Warehouses do not come up very often, let alone in this tightly held estate. Brookvale is one of the fastest growing industrial precincts on the fashionable Northern Beaches, investors now have an opportunity to buy a stake in Brookvale's exciting growth trajectory, or add another valuable asset to their existing portfolio.
* Total area: 424sqm, 321sqm of warehouse and 103sqm of mezzanine
* 7 car spaces on title
* Up to 6m+ clearance, clear span warehouse
* 3 phase power, electric roller door 4.2m high & 3.5m wide
* Air-conditioned mezzanine with individual climate control
* Glass partitioned offices in the top office level
* Plenty of phone lines and power points – NBN connected
* North facing providing plenty of natural light
* Male & female bathroom amenities, kitchenette
* Gross rental income $94,030 + GST per annum (3 separate tenancies)
* Outgoings $11,655.12 per annum (approx.)
This popular warehouse estate is located on one of Brookvale's most famous industrial roads, Old Pittwater Road, the main carriage way for the Northern Beaches, providing access to the rest of Sydney. Conveniently positioned minutes' walk to the newly renovated Westfield Warringah Mall and all its ancillary services including Australia Post, Banks, B-Line bus terminals, various retailers, and eateries.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022