1/93 South Creek Road
High clearance 1076sqm warehouse & office space in the heart of Cromer's Industrial hub
Opportunities of this size and quality do not come up on the Northern Beaches often. Boasting an enormous 1076sqm of building and an additional 208sqm of parking. This property would perfectly suit an owner occupier or the investor looking for an income of almost $200,000 per annum.
* Total area: 1076sqm; warehouse 989sqm; office 87sqm
* 13 parking spaces (208sqm addition area)
* 2 x roller doors (width: 4.4m & height:6m)
* Warehouse internal clearance heights range between 7.5m – 9m
* Perfect open layout suitable for pallet racking and storage
* Great natural light with skylights throughout warehouse space
* Male & female amenities with showers
* Dual level office space fronting South Creek Rd with great signage and exposure
* North facing aspect with kitchenette, ducted air-conditioning, natural light & amenities
* 3 phase power; complex of only 10 units, signage opportunities available (STCA)
* Market rent: $200,000 - $220,000 + GST Gross (approx.)
* Current rent: $181,829.88 Gross + GST per annum
* Outgoings: $15,428 per annum (approx.)
* Available as Vacant Possession
Centrally located on the fringe of Cromer's industrial precinct. this fantastic property is well positioned with access to Pittwater Road and Warringah Road offering ease of access further north to Narrabeen and Mona Vale, or further south to Dee Why and Brookvale. Frenchs Forest and the new Northern Beaches Hospital are located within 8kms. Local cafes and bus routes are within walking distance offering amenity and flexibility for commuters. This location is the perfect mix of business and lifestyle.
Contact Vincent West on 0403 444 000, Aleks Lukich on 0419 011 211 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**all prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).