67/42-46 Wattle Road
Modern Office Suite - Potential to Occupy and Income
Additional features include;
* Total floor area64 sqm (approx.
* 2 undercover car spaces
* Great south facing aspect
* Fully carpeted and air conditioned
* Excellent natural light throughout
* Lift access straight to your door
* Fully furnished ready to move straight in
* Internal bathroom & kitchenette
* Lease 1 11 May 2020 – 10 May 2022 - $11,960 Gross Plus GST
* Lease 2 11 May 2020 – 10 May 2022 - $10,150 Gross Plus GST
* Total income $22,110 Gross Plus GST
* Total Out Goings $3,772
Location: Premier commercial/industrial estate known as "Eastpoint" with easy link up to Pittwater Road and Warringah Road. Conveniently positioned on the corner of Wattle Road & Mitchell Road, just a stone's throw from new Warringah Mall, the B-Line Bus service, Brookvale Post Office, banks, trade suppliers and eateries.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 today for your inspection.
**Whilst every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given to accuracy. Respective tenants/ are requested to take such actions as necessary to satisfy themselves in this respect **
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022