18b/4-7 Villiers Place
Brand New Warehouses - Cromer Central Industrial Park
* 2 car spaces
* Suitable for investors or owner occupiers
* Excellent combination of warehouse and office splits
* Internal clearance up to 6m
* Fantastic, open layouts on offer – allowing functional use for most industry types
* Great natural light throughout upper level and ACC weather loading
* Disabled access amenities including showers
* Great truck access throughout complex, 3 phase power, individually metered
* Internal kitchenette with hot water
* Warm shell air-conditioned mezzanine offices
* LED lighting including high bay lights
* Zoning – General Industrial IN1
* Outgoings per annum - $30/m2 + GST approx.
Located in the heart of Cromer's industrial and commercial centre on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Situated only a short drive to Pittwater Road, the main carriageway for the Northern Beaches, providing access to greater Sydney and minutes to the centre of Dee Why and all the services and retail it has to offer.
Contact Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022