Shop 15/1-3 Moore Road
Tightly Held Beachside Retail Opportunity – Occupy or Invest
* Total retail area on title: 75m2
* Large frontage with outdoor seating options (subject to strata & council approval) & floor-to-ceiling glass offering great natural light
* High foot traffic location with excellent exposure and signage opportunities
* Popular retail shopping precinct – Freshwater Village
* Position your business amongst other well-known retailers and successful, local businesses
* Existing lease (currently significantly under market rent) expires on 31 December 2020 with no further option providing a unique opportunity for an owner occupier or astute investor
* Exhaust ventilation & grease trap & rear access to loading dock within the building
* Communal separate male & female amenities and rear access to shop
* Multiple options for customer and staff parking with undercover or rooftop car spaces within the village complex or plenty of street parking around
* Outgoings per annum approx. $12,720 + GST
Freshwater Village is positioned only 450m to the beach, 2.5kms from Manly, 3km to Warringah Mall and 18km from Sydney CBD. Freshwater is a popular beachside suburb with trendy bars, restaurants, cafes and boutique fashion and homewares retail. The suburb is easily accessible via main roads and public transport.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022