235/14-18 Ethel Avenue
Secure Storage Unit
* 20sqm storage unit with 3.3m high ceilings
* Dimensions 3.2m x 6.15m
* Additional 8sqm Loft Storage & Racking Available
* Each floor monitored by high definition surveillance cameras
* Roller door monitor switch that is 'armed/de-armed' automatically
* Unique access code controlling the alarm and monitor switch
* Extra-wide driveways for trailers and large vehicles
* Sold as vacant possession
Location: Positioned on the fringe of the Brookvale's commercial and industrial hub which allows for easy access from either Pittwater Road or Harbord Road providing access to greater Sydney.
Call Aleks Lukich on 0419 011 211 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements and prices are approximations only**
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021