17/32-34 Campbell Avenue
Industrial Investment with Secure 5.5% Income
* Total area 171sqm | Warehouse area 120sqm | Mezzanine area 51sqm
* High clearance warehouse with full height electric roller shutter door
* Secure investment with DA approved fully licensed brothel
* Well positioned and popular industrial complex with signage options & directory board
* Multiple plumbing options, with showers in each room
* Split system air-conditioning units located throughout
* Internal bathroom with shower included
* 3 car spaces included on title directly out the front of the warehouse
* Outgoings per annum approx. $5,434
* Lease Term, 5 + 5 Years
* Lease Expiry, 31 August 2023
* Gross Income, $54,891 + GST
* Net Income, $49,457 + GST
* Market review at option and 3% annual rent increases
Located right next to the Time and Tide Hotel on the fringe of Cromer's industrial and commercial centre on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Only 800m from Pittwater Road, the main carriageway for the Northern Beaches, providing access to greater Sydney and a 4 minute drive to the centre of Dee Why and all the services and retail it has to offer. Suitable for many industrial and business activities being Zoned IN1.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021