3/20A Waine Street
Secure Freshwater Industrial Investment - 5% net yield
* Located within a tightly-held light industrial pocket in exclusive Freshwater, only a few minutes from Manly Beach.
* Single tenant Investment with a solid 6+5 Year Lease.
* Net Income of $67,694 per annum + GST with 4% fixed annual increases.
* Current rent under market providing likely uplift at the market review.
* Excellent depreciation possible
* Strata title complex of five warehouses with plans in place to refurbish and upgrade the remaining properties at no additional cost to the Strata
* Significant recent capital expenditure by owner and tenant - Warrane Pty: Design + Construct + Fit out.
* Clear span warehouse with concrete flooring and ceilings providing consistent temperature and ease to control it.
* Wide electric-operated roller door allows easy access for storage and vehicles.
* Oversized windows providing excellent natural light and there are common break out areas
* Completely refitted with new bathrooms, kitchen, showers, LED lighting and operable windows.
* 3 Phase power and gas are connected to the property.
* Refurbished bathrooms with "his and hers" toilets plus showers providing end of trip facilities for a wash down after ride to work or lunchtime surf at the beach.
* Four car spaces on title accessed via a secure boom-gate.
* Rare opportunity at a near-entry level price point to get into the highly sought after industrial market.
* An amazing investment now also with the ability to "sit and hold" for potential owner occupiers on a long-term basis.
* Approx annual outgoings: $10,776
* On the doorstep to Manly for CBD access
* Walking distance to Queenscliff surf beach and Andrew Boy Charlton Pool
* Short stroll to local café and E65 express city buses as well as buses to Manly CBD and wharf.
The closest light industrial area to Manly's thriving CBD and perfectly located to transport to Manly Wharf and Sydney's CBD, it is central to a host of beaches, amenities and lifestyle hotspots, and easily accessible by bicycle, bus, car and ferry.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).