Shop 3/1-5 The Corso
Supremely located 113sqm shop with wide glass frontage on The Corso Manly
First time offered in over 20 years. Currently a well-known bakery 'The Corso Bakehouse" and late-night takeaway icon, it features an impressive wide 5m metre street frontage covered outside by a wide awning with 60sqm of ground floor space plus a 53sqm mezzanine currently being used as a kitchen area.
It presents a rare entry-level opportunity for owner occupiers or investors to buy into one of Sydney's most highly-prized and tightly-held retail malls in one of Australia's most sought-after travel destinations frequented by over 8 million locals and tourists every year.
Do not miss this opportunity to buy this shop as there are very few sold in Manly in general and in particular on the golden strip that is the Corso.
* Major Traffic Changes in Manly CBD - improving access to the CBD by bike and on foot, and help businesses recover from the COVID-19 shutdown
* Attractive high shop front with exceptional signage
* Grease Trap & Exhaust possibilities
* Large windows with exposure to literally millions of potential customers every year
* Rare entry-level opportunity to secure retail/food and beverage shopfront on Manly's tightly-held The Corso
* Vibrant pedestrian mall that links Sydney Harbour and Manly Wharf to the internationally-famous Manly Beach
* The Corso is frequented by a burgeoning local population, interstate and international visitors with exposure to approximately 2.5 million visitors per annum
* On Strata there is 60sqm ground floor space and 53sqm mezzanine area with kitchen, exhaust and possibility for grease trap
* Wide awning outside the shop offers shelter from rain, shade from the sun and excellent signage opportunity
* Long-standing tenant of over 20 years (The Corso Bakehouse) – there is potential opportunity to owner occupy the space
* Existing bakehouse thrives through the day and has been a late-night refuel institution
* Both levels are accessible via rear foyer
* Garbage storage out the back with side street access
* Internal toilet
* Street parking right out front plus multi-level parking station directly behind
Anyone living in Manly or the surrounding areas knows the shop, and everyone coming by ferry to Manly will pass it at some stage in its position on Manly's main pedestrian ferry-to-the-beach thoroughfare.
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).