2 Delmar Parade
Substantial 2060 sqm DA Approved Development Site
- DA Approval for 71 apartments, five retail spaces and 2 levels of secure basement parking
- Potential to improve FSR with uplift in height and change unit the mix with a new design
- Prime position on the fringe of Dee Why Town Centre, Northern Beaches Sydney
- A rapidly evolving beachside suburb with city convenience
- Expansive views over the town centre and district to the ocean from the upper levels
- Footsteps to shopping, supermarkets, eateries and rapid city access via the new B-line bus service
- Level walk to the beach and vibrant seaside eateries
- Expression of Interest closes 15th August 2019
Dee Why is a high demand development suburb undergoing significant gentrification. The new Northern Beaches hospital, Warringah Mall upgrades, Dee Why master plan, Dee Why PCYC centre, B-line rapid transit system and proposed Northern Beaches tunnel, combined with a lack of development in the region have ensured that the Northern Beaches is a blue chip location for development.
To receive a copy of the information memorandum and all planning information, or if you have any further enquiries, please email us or go directly to www.upstate.com.au/2delmar.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
How Our Personalised Concierge Service Can Increase Your Property’s Sale Result by $300,000
7 January 2020