2 Delmar Parade
Substantial 2060 sqm DA Approved Development Site
- DA Approval for 71 apartments, five retail spaces and 2 levels of secure basement parking
- Potential to improve FSR with uplift in height and change unit the mix with a new design
- Prime position on the fringe of Dee Why Town Centre, Northern Beaches Sydney
- A rapidly evolving beachside suburb with city convenience
- Expansive views over the town centre and district to the ocean from the upper levels
- Footsteps to shopping, supermarkets, eateries and rapid city access via the new B-line bus service
- Level walk to the beach and vibrant seaside eateries
- Expression of Interest closes 15th August 2019
Dee Why is a high demand development suburb undergoing significant gentrification. The new Northern Beaches hospital, Warringah Mall upgrades, Dee Why master plan, Dee Why PCYC centre, B-line rapid transit system and proposed Northern Beaches tunnel, combined with a lack of development in the region have ensured that the Northern Beaches is a blue chip location for development.
To receive a copy of the information memorandum and all planning information, or if you have any further enquiries, please email us or go directly to www.upstate.com.au/2delmar.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022