- Newly created role part-time 3-4 days | opportunity to add your spark!
- Flexibility with days/hours/home/office | Ah-mazing!
- State of the art technology and office space | Uber cool!
It’s time, its’ definitely time for you to UPSTATE your career……
Join us today for a career filled with challenge, opportunity, personal development & FUN so that you to find yourself in a better place!
Upstate is a prestige realty brand based in Dee Why on the Northern Beaches. We are proudly the largest, most successful real estate company in the region with residential and commercial listings and new project developments. Our name may be brand new, but the company behind this name has existed for decades, and has been the number one agent in the market for many of them.
Our purpose is to be the definition of the future of real estate. We are full of energy, expertise, and have an entrepreneurial spirit all of which motivates us to help people find themselves in a better place.
We think it is a pretty awesome time to be joining our team. This newly created role provides the creative scope and greatest opportunity to elevate our brand and reputation in the market.
We have big plans for our brand and need you to help us bring them to life in the digital space!
What are some of the things you will be responsible for?
- Content creation and support for our agents to increase their social profiles.
- Co-ordinate resources such as videographers, copy writers and design team to complete projects tasks.
- Monthly reporting to management on insights, changing trends, analytics, you name it.
- Collaboration with wider team to identify opportunities to develop digital marketing programs
- Coordination and management of external resources (such as agencies, videographer etc) who have been engaged to deliver an end result
- Ensuring digital and social platform presence is strong and leading edge
Some of the things you need to bring:
- Good competency of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Experience of SEO, SEM and Adwords highly regarded
- WordPress website SEO updates
- Completed Media or Communications Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail (especially for proof reading!)
- Keen eye for design with a creative flair.
- Any exposure to real estate would be beneficial.
If you feel aligned to our brand, our values and the way we work, we would love to hear from you!
Read more about us here and Upstate your career today